Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wicker Reunion

Well, I'm back.  I'll start with a post about thrift store finds. 

The two identical wicker chairs were purchased (cheap) a month apart at two different stores. The cushion on the second chair has a small tag that reads 'Made in China / PLEASANT COMPANY / 2008'. The couch is a separate find. I'm going to attempt coordinated cushion(s).

I imagine these as furnishing a porch or sun-room.

All of the dolls are 18", but I'll let you guess who they are.
Two of the dolls are wearing dresses from 'china' dolls.

1 comment:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Ooh, I think those wicker chairs are from Samantha's collection. You always find such great treasures! :)

So, I see a BFC Kaitlyn, an American Girl Samantha or Molly, and your "Mom" doll you did a post about earlier. Am I right? :)