Sunday, May 13, 2012

Playmate Furniture


This is one of my Playmates with a Thrift Store find too cute to resist.  That is a mirror, by the way.  It's a bit confusing because it's reflecting the curtains on the opposite side of the room.



I've collected Playmate dolls for quite a few years (all second-hand, pieced together from the best parts).  The photo below shows as many as would fit in one of my bookcases (There are quite a few more). 

I have as many as four variations of the same costume for individual characters and lots of extra tights, socks, and undies. Of course shoes are always scarce 




2 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Very cool collection! You have some great dolls. Great to hear from you again, by the way. I hope you're doing well1 :)

Carolyn said...

Wow, neat! I enjoyed looking at your collection.